New Student Enrollment for All Grades - Kindergarten through 12th Grade
For Preschool Students, use separate link HERE
To Enroll Your Child for the 2017-2018 School Year
Step 1--Create an Account and/or Continue with Online Demographic Information
Step 2--Bring Proof of Residency Documentation to the Board of Education Office at 32 Vine Street for residency approval
Bring one of the following documents:
- Signed Property/Warranty Deed
- Signed Closing Disclosure or Settlement Statement
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with all necessary information and signatures
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the above documentation is not required.
Step 3--Bring Child's Documentation to the Appropriate School
With your Letter of Residency, take originals of the following documents to the school your child will attend:
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Blue Form) even if your child is not yet 5.
Step 4 -- Pay for elementary student supplies at the school or Pay Online. **Please use the Mozilla Firefox browser for online payments.
Mountain Brook Junior High and Mountain Brook High School payments will be made at onsite registration in August.
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017.