GUIDELINES FOR DRESS
No student shall dress in such a way as to distract from the learning process of other students.
• The wearing of clothing, such as micro-mini skirts, short shorts, and tank tops is not permitted.
• Articles of clothing which have words or designs which are suggestive, obscene, or related to drugs or alcohol are prohibited.
• Shoes must be worn at all times.
• Students are prohibited from wearing or possessing hats/caps or head coverings (such as bandanas). Students must not bring these items to school. This policy does not apply to the wearing of hats or caps to extra-curricular activities.
• Backless dresses, midriffs, and shirts not covering the shoulder area will not be allowed without a jacket or appropriate covering.
• Jewelry such as spike rings, spike bracelets, wallet chains, etc. are not allowed at school. Earrings may be worn; however jewelry may not be worn in any visible pierced areas of the body, including but not limited to the tongue, brow, etc.