Since 2006, Mountain Brook Junior High students have the opportunity to participate in a national survey about how they currently use technology and how they would like to use technology in the future.
Students in our 8th grade Social Studies classes will participate in this online survey November 2, 2011.
Please feel free to contact Suzan Brandt, MBJH Technology Coordinator, if you have any questions. You will find sample survey questions and more information at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/index.html.
"National findings are released through a variety of venues, including: a Congressional Briefing in Washington, DC, national and regional conferences, e-mail distribution, Project Tomorrow website, and our Speak Up partners. Local, state and national stakeholders report using Speak Up data to inform their new programs and policies.
How to take the survey:
- Click this link: Net Day Survey
- Select the block "Students- enter here to take this survey"
- Select Alabama for state
- Type Mountain B for School
- Select Mountain Brook Junior High School
- Select the survey for Grades 6-8.
- Type in password - your teacher will give you the password.
- Click LOGIN.
- After you read the letter, click the Next link and begin taking the survey.
- There are 30 questions on this survey.
Thank you so much for taking the survey!