It is advised that you call ahead for an appointment with your child's grade level Counselor to enroll.
Please have the following information on hand at the beginning of the registration process.
1. Letter of Residency from the Mountain Brook Board of Education:
32 Vine Street - Birmingham, AL 35213
(205) 871-4608 - Fax: (205) 877-8303
2. Alabama Immunization form (blue form)
3. Original Birth Certificate
4. Original Social Security Card
5. Most recent school report card and results of standardized testing.
6. Custody Papers (if applicable)
7. IEP or 504 plans (if applicable)
Mountain Brook Junior High Counseling Department: (205) 877-8346
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
It is the policy of the Mountain Brook Schools that no person within the district shall be excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subject to discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability or age in any program, activity, or employment practice. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Dr. Dale Wisely—Director of Student Services (Title VI), Mrs. Sylvia Harper—Personnel Director (Title IX),
Dr. Missy Brooks—Director of Instruction (Title II), Mrs. Shannon Mundy—Special Education Director (Section 504)
Contact Information: 32 Vine Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213 (205) 871-4608