Preschool Online Enrollment for 2017-2018 - OPENS JANUARY 30, 2017
for Special Education Services or Role Model Application
Mountain Brook Preschool Program was developed to provide opportunities for children with disabilities to receive instruction and services in a typical preschool classroom that includes peer role models.
To Apply for the 2017-2018 School Year
Step 1 - Demographic Information - click the applicable link below
Referral for Preschool Evaluation Services
Step 2 - Gather necessary documents and bring them to Susan Glenn at Mountain Brook Board of Education at 32 Vine Street, Mountain Brook, AL 35213.
Proof of Residency:
- Property Deed, Signed
- Closing Disclosure, Signed
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with signatures
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Blue Form)
- Release of Information Form
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the above documentation is not required.