Mountain Brook Junior High School
2020-2021 Data Verification for Current 6-8 Grade Students
Local School Forms Information
Thank you for taking the time to carefully enter and verify all of your child’s data, and make any appropriate changes. This process must be completed for every school-age child in your family. If you have any questions as you continue this process, please contact the office staff at Mountain Brook Junior High School.
MBJH students will have the opportunity to view their schedules and pay online fees in late July, or early August due to the transition to PowerSchool. During On-Site Registration, students will pick up pre-ordered supplies, receive their final schedule, deposit lunch account money, and more. School supplies will be ordered online mid-July and will be available for pick up during On-Site Registration July 29 (A-J) & July 30 (K-Z). Spartan Day for upcoming 7th-grade students is scheduled for August 4.
Thanks for your support in this very important process.
- Online Payments (available for MBJH in mid-July)
- PayPams (available to deposit money in your child's lunch account).
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 1 - 31 - Returning Student Online Data Verification/Update Window
- July 29 – 8:00 - 1:00 – On-site Registration, Last Names A-J
- July 30 – 8:00-1:00 – On-site Registration, Last Names K-Z
- August 4 - 8:30 - 2:30- 7th Grade Spartan Day
- August 11 - First Day of School for Students