- Non Exempt Classified Employees UKG Sheet
- Exempt Certified Employees UKG Sheet
- Exempt Classified Employees UKG Sheet
- Part Time Employees UKG Sheet
- Substitute Nurse Part Time Employees UKG Sheet
- Exempt Supervisors UKG Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Teacher Accounting Reference & Guidelines
Employee Payroll Forms
- Leave & Sub Request Form
- Time Clock Override
- A4 -ALABAMA Tax Withholding
- W4 -FEDERAL TAX WITHHOLDING 2020
Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (ESS), gives employees the ability to view and maintain their employee information remotely.
On the Job Injury
Employees with an on the job injury are required to complete a Personal Injury /Property Damage Report as soon as possible after the injury. If the employee is unable to submit the report, the principal, supervisor, or school nurse should submit the report on the employee's behalf. Employees are encouraged to seek medical attention for any injury received on the job. School systems in Alabama are not covered by Workman's Compensation Insurance so the employee will need to use their personal health insurance for treatment.Employees with out of pocket medical expenses due to an on the job injury may file a claim for reimbursement with the Alabama Board of Adjustment by following the directions on the Alabama Board of Adjustment Claim Form. The claim form and all supporting documentation must be presented to the Alabama State Board of Adjustment within one year after the date of the injury.
The Public Education Employees' Health Insurance Plan, or PEEHIP for short, was established in 1983 to provide quality health care insurance benefits for the health and well-being of members.
To obtain more information regarding PEEHIP, please visit www.rsa-al.gov.
- Contact PEEHIP at 877.517.0020 for assistance with the enrollment process.