New Student Enrollment for All GradesFor Preschool Students, go HERE before enrolling.To Enroll Your Child for the 2017-2018 School YearStep 1--Create an Account and/or Continue to enter Online Demographic Information using the link below.Step 2--Bring Proof of Residency Documentation to the Board of Education Office at 32 Vine Street for residency approvalBring one of the following documents:
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the above documentation is not required.
- Signed Property/Warranty Deed
- Signed Closing Disclosure or Settlement Statement
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with all necessary information and signatures
Step 3--Bring Child's Documentation to the Appropriate School
With your Letter of Residency, take originals of the following documents to the school your child will attend:
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Blue Form) even if your child is not yet 5.
Step 4 -- Pay for elementary student supplies at the school or Pay Online. **Please use the Mozilla Firefox browser for online payments.Mountain Brook Junior High and Mountain Brook High School payments will be made at onsite registration in August.
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017.