MBJH Cheerleading Tryout Information
MBJH CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS 2022-2023
On this page, you will find the tryout information, requirements, and forms for the MBJH Cheerleading Tryouts. Please look over the requirements and expectations, and familiarize yourself with the information.
Tryouts for the 7th and 8th Grade Squads will take place Monday, April 18th through Friday, April 22nd
Registration for Cheerleading Tryouts is now CLOSED.
The fee for tryouts is $30. Click here to pay. Payments must be received by March 15th to be eligible to attend tryouts.
Monday - 3:30 to 5:30
Tuesday - 3:30 to 5:30
Wednesday - 3:30 to 5:30 (7th grade) 8th will dismiss at 6:00
Thursday - 3:30 to 5:30 (7th grade) 8th will dismiss at 6:00
Friday - Tryouts will begin at 4:00. 8th grade will try out first.
If you have questions about anything regarding tryouts, please contact Holly Martin at email@example.com. Please note that ONLY our MBJH and MBHS cheer staff are privy to all tryout details and are happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
Best of Luck!
The MBJH Cheerleading Coaching Staff
TRYOUT MEETING INFORMATION
When: March 23rd at 4:00
Where: Virtual Meeting
- Both the candidate and the parent should attend the meeting. We encourage you to be on the same device to save bandwidth.
- Enter the meeting with your microphone muted! This is extremely important as it will allow everyone to hear what the coaching staff is sharing. Again, make sure to mute your mic.
- Use the chat feature if you have a question. We will have a member of the coaching staff monitoring the chat throughout the meeting and will ask your question for you. Please limit these questions to those that apply to the entire group.
- If you have a question that pertains to your individual child, please contact me via e-mail after the meeting and we can set up an individual call if needed.
- If you end up having technical difficulty, send me an e-mail to let me know and we can set up a call to discuss any parts you may have missed.
Meeting Joining Information
Will be sent closer to time.
This contract details the responsibilities and expectations of a Mountain Brook Junior High Cheerleader. Upon making the squad, each cheerleader and a parent will sign to affirm that they understand and agree to take on the responsibilities of an MBJH cheerleader and that they will abide by the rules and expectations set forth in the contract.