For 9th grade students
9th grade students will turn in assigned Chromebooks and chargers. Chromebook collection will take place in the MBJH library.
Chromebook check-in is available the following times:
- Tuesday, May 21 @ 12:10 PM
- Wednesday, May 22 @ 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, May 22 @ 12:10 PM
- Thursday, May 23 @ 10:00 AM
- Thursday, May 23 @ 12:10 PM
- Friday, May 24 @10:00 AM
Important information about returning your Chromebook:
(Doing these things will make the check-in process go faster.)
Prepare your Chromebook
- Sign out of your Chromebook
- Chromebooks should be wiped off/cleaned
- All personal stickers should be removed.
- Mountain Brook stickers, such as the Chromebook number and barcode, should remain on the Chromebook.
- Let us know if we need to repair anything on your Chromebook to get it ready for the next student! If your Chromebook needs a repair, let us know here, https://forms.gle/NUG1K2vfGESw4ka26.
Prepare your charger
- All assigned chargers should be returned with the assigned Chromebook.
- Charger cords should be wrapped so that the information on the charger is visible. See the pictures included in this email.
- If you have lost your charger, you may purchase a Dell HA65Ns5-00 65w charger. It must be this exact charger. Visit https://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/Page/14222 for a link to purchase a replacement charger from Amazon. Or, you may turn in a check for $25 with your Chromebook to replace the missing charger.
For information about fees for replacement chargers or Chromebooks, visit the MBJH Technology Bundle webpage, https://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/Page/14222.
Chromebooks for MBHS rising 10th grade students will be assigned to students in August. More information will be communicated to you by Mountain Brook High School regarding Chromebooks for the 2019-2020 school year.