All Mountain Brook employees have Skype for Business on their desktop or laptop. Skype for Business lets you connect in the following ways.
- Start conversations with Instant Messaging, voice, or video calls.
- See when your contacts are available online, in a meeting, or presenting.
- Broadcasting online to a large audience.
- Present your screen during meetings or give control to others.
- Use Skype for Business in other Office programs to chat, call, or join a meeting with a click.
In our training session will we learn to use each feature. If you are not able to join our session learn more from the following video.
- Sign in or out of Skype of Business
- Setup Audio and Video
- Set Presence Options
- Add or Change Photo
- Setup Online Meeting
- Preload Attachments for a Meeting
Last modified March 2020
Joani Kay, MBHS Technology Coordinator