2019-2020 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR ALL GRADES
ENROLLMENT FOR PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN AND NEW STUDENTS in all grades
FOR 2019-2020 NOW OPEN
For Preschool Students, go HERE before enrolling.
**Current Mountain Brook Schools Preschoolers moving up to Kindergarten in 2019-2020 are considered Returning students and do not need to enroll as New students.
To Enroll Your Child for the 2019-2020 School Year as a NEW STUDENT:
Step 1 - Online Demographic Information - click the link below
Student Enrollment Forms - NOW OPEN
Step 2 - Gather necessary documents
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
- Signed and Completed Warranty Deed or
- Signed Settlement Statement or Signed Closing Disclosure or
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with current dates and all necessary signatures
- AND a current utility bill
- IF APPLICABLE custody agreement in cases of parent separation, divorce, or other custody scenarios
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Form) even if your child is not yet 5.
Step 3 - Bring all documents to the Board of Education Office at 32 Vine Street, Mountain Brook:
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the residency documentation is not required unless the family has moved.
Step 4 - Pay Online (Select the school your child will attend for 2019-2020)
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 2, 2019.
Brookwood Forest Elementary Online Payments
Cherokee Bend Elementary Online Payments
Crestline Elementary School Online Payments
Mountain Brook Elementary Online Payments
Mountain Brook Jr High
Mountain Brook High School