2020-2021 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR ALL GRADES
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR NOW OPEN!
For NEW Preschool Students, go HERE before enrolling.
NOTE: Current Mountain Brook Schools Preschoolers moving up to Kindergarten in 2020-2021 are considered Returning Students and do not need to enroll as new students.
To Enroll Your Child for the 2020-2021 School Year as a NEW STUDENT:
Step 1 - Online Demographic Information - click the link below
New Student Enrollment Information - NOW OPEN!
Step 2 - Gather necessary documents
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
- Signed and Completed Warranty Deed or
- Signed Settlement Statement or Signed Closing Disclosure or
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with current dates and all necessary signatures
- AND a current utility bill
- IF APPLICABLE, custody agreement or court-appointed guardian documentation in cases of parent separation, divorce, foster, other custody scenarios
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Form) even if your child is not yet 5 years old.
NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
Step 3 - Attend one of the Kindergarten Enrollment On-site Events below:
Mountain Brook Elementary - Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Cherokee Bend Elementary - Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Brookwood Forest Elementary - Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Crestline Elementary - Wednesday, February 26, 2020
**All on-site events will be open 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
NEW STUDENTS FOR GRADES K - 12
Step 3 - ***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, school and office staff are working remotely. Please call Janice Grammer at 205-877-8349 for instructions on submitting documents. For other enrollment or residency questions, call 205-871-4608.
Bring all documents to the Board of Education Office at 32 Vine Street, Mountain Brook:
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the residency documentation is not required unless the family has moved.
Step 4 - KINDERGARTEN Pay Online (Select the school your child will attend for 2020-2021)
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 2, 2020.