How do I, as a parent, sign in to the MBS Portal (Classlink)?
ClassLink is the MBS Portal. Parents and guardians may access using their MBS network username and password.
1. Navigate to the MBS Webpage.
2. In the accordion on the right side of the webpage, under For Parents, select MBS Portal (Classlink).
* Which internet browser are you using?
* Chrome is the preferred browser.
* Apple products must use another browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Mozilla.
* Safari is not a supported browser with Classlink.
3. Sign in with the login credentials that were emailed to you. Each MBS parent should have received an email with instructions and login information.
*If you do not know your MBS Portal (Classlink) login information, you can request your login information by emailing email@example.com. In the email, include your name, your student's name, and your student's school.
What can I, as a parent, access through Classlink?
- PowerSchool is our attendance and grading software. Click the link inside ClassLink for PowerSchool. Click the PowerSchool icon to open the software.
- Schoology is the learning management system for students in grades K-12. Click the Schoology icon inside ClassLink, and you should se a class tile for courses in which your student is enrolled. The Calendar is designed to merge all assignments into one location. If you are missing a classroom tile, please contact the teacher.