What do I do if my cursor disappears or my touchpad stops working on my Chromebook?
- If your cursor disappears or freezes on your screen, the best solution is to reboot your Chromebook.
- You can use the touchscreen or you can press SHIFT +CTRL +q +q again to sign out of your account.
- Once signed out of your account, go to the bottom left corner of the Chromebook and select SHUT DOWN.
- Restart your device and see if it is working.
- Other items to check are extensions that are loaded (try disabling one at a time to troubleshoot) and the amount of space available on the Chromebook.
- If the problem continues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org