What if Chromebook will not charge?
- Check to see if your charging adapter is plugged into the outlet, the brick and the Chromebook. Push on the connection to the brick forcefully to ensure a good connection.
- Unplug your charger from the wall and your Chromebook.
- Plug your charger back into your Chromebook and then the wall.
- Charge your device for over 30 minutes.
- If the above steps do not help, perform a hard reset by holding the power key and the refresh key down for 10 seconds.
- Here is a short video from Google that might help you troubleshoot.
- If the problem continues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.