PowerSchool is Mountain Brook School System's new Student Information System.
Parents, guardians, and students may access student information.
- Attendance K-12
- Teacher email addresses K-12
- Standards-Based Report Cards K-3
- Student Schedule 4-12
- Current grades and gade book 4-12
- Traditional Points-Based Report Cards
How does a parent or guardian access PowerSchool?
- Link to PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Step by Step Handout - How to Create Your Account, Link your Students, & Navigate the Portal
- Forgot PowerSchool Username or Password
- PowerSchool SIS Parent Portal and Mobile App Quick Start Guide
- PowerSchool SIS - How to Add an Additional Student to Your Parent Account
PowerSchool Parent Portal Help Video - How to Sign In
PowerSchool Parent Help - How to View Your Student's Report
- If you need additional assistance, please complete the MBS PowerSchool Parent Access Help form.