• If you are a new graduate or moving from out of state, please complete your application for an Alabama Teaching Certificate. This process could take several weeks or months depending on your situation. If you are seeking alternative certification, please contact Dr. Susan Cole in the Personnel Department at coles@mtnbrook.k12.al.us, if you have not done so previously.

    Click here to learn more about the Alabama State Department of Education Educator Certification.

    Click here to learn more about gaining background clearance.