What is an eDay? An eDay is a day in which students receive their classroom instruction electronically. eDay lessons are valuable instruction linked to grade level standards and in-class learning. eDays provide our students with the following benefits:
- Practice with online learning, developing effective and creative ways to promote instruction beyond the classroom walls.
- Preparation and practice in the event eLearning is called due to emergency circumstances.
How do we ensure a successful eDay?
- All students go through Classlink to access Schoology.
- Each teacher creates his/her own class eDay work in Schoology located in Materials, in the current Week (date) folder.
- Students have prior in-class & at-home practice with all tools & skills used in eDay lessons.
- All eDay resources work from home Chromebook & Computer with no printing required.
What if your student has trouble accessing an eDay?
- Ask your student because each teacher has given students detailed instruction and practice accessing and using all tools & skills needed for the eDay.
- Check out the Student/Parent Helps here for accessing Classlink on a home, shared device.
- Contact your child's classroom teacher.