2021-2022 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR ALL GRADES
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR is CLOSED TEMPORARILY due to a technical issue with PowerSchool, the software solution company. The issue should be resolved by March 1st.
And to keep everyone safe, we are using a digital/virtual format this year.
For NEW Preschool Students, go HERE before enrolling.
NOTE: Current Mountain Brook Schools Preschoolers moving up to Kindergarten in 2021-2022 are considered Returning Students and do not need to enroll as new students.
For New Kindergarten students and all other grades:
To Enroll Your Child for the 2021-2022 School Year as a NEW STUDENT -
Step 1 - Complete the Online Demographic Information - click the link below
New Student Enrollment Forms - CLOSED TEMPORARILY TO RESOLVE A TECHNICAL ISSUE.
Step 2 - Watch for an email with information about necessary documents to return. Follow the instructions in the email. Have your documents ready, including:
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
- Signed and Completed Warranty Deed or
- Signed Settlement Statement or Signed Closing Disclosure or
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with current dates and all necessary signatures
- AND a current utility bill
- IF APPLICABLE, custody agreement or court-appointed guardian documentation in cases of parent separation, divorce, foster, other custody scenarios
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Form) even if your child is not yet 5 years old.
Step 3 - For Kindergarten parents, watch for the Kindergarten Welcome Slide Packet and review it for more information.
* Get contact information for key people at the school
* Pay for kindergarten supplies online
* Get information on a virtual meeting with school personnel to answer your have questions.
Attend one of the VIRTUAL events via Google Meet.
Brookwood Forest Elementary - Thursday, February 4, 2021, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Cherokee Bend Elementary - Wednesday, February 10, 2021, Time To Be Determined
Crestline Elementary - Wednesday, February 24, 2021, Time To Be Determined
Mountain Brook Elementary - Thursday, February 18, 2021, Time To Be Determined
****NOTE: You will receive an email with the time and Google Meet code once the enrollment process is complete.
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the residency documentation is not required unless the family has moved.
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 2, 2020.