Much like our English classes require summer reading, most of our MBHS mathematics courses will require completion of mathematics summer readiness packets in practice and preparation for 2022-23 mathematics classes. These readiness packets will facilitate practice and preparation for bridging from spring to summer to the start of school.
The following courses have a required summer readiness packet. Click on each course for the link:
- Algebra I with Probability
- Algebra II with Statistics
- Advanced Algebra II with Statistics
- Accelerated Algebra II with Statistics and Precalculus
- Advanced Precalculus
- AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC
Students will be assessed on this content at the beginning of the school year.