• Before you apply

    • Complete the FERPA Release and Waiver in the student's Scoir account.
    • Parent and Student Brag Sheets are due to the College Advising office.
    • The 'Teacher Recommendation Form' is due to the College Advising office.
      • Pick up the form from the College Advising office, ask your teacher to write a recommendation for you, have the teacher sign the form, and return the signed form to the College Advising office.
    • Visit the college’s website to determine how you will apply and identify the college’s deadlines.
      • Common Application https://www.commonapp.org/
      • or, directly to the institution (i.e. The University of Alabama, Auburn University, etc.)
    • Paper copies of brag sheets and teacher recommendation forms can be found in the College Advising office.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.