Mountain Brook Schools has installed an Audio Enhancement system in all of our classrooms. The classroom system includes:
- Speakers in the ceiling of all classrooms to provide even distribution of sound
- Audio box (receiver) which connects audio to the speakers from the class set of microphones as well as the classroom computer.
- Call (& emergency call) button to call the main office
- A digital camera mounted in the ceiling for instructional purposes and safety response
- Microphones that have already been paired with your classroom receiver
Adjusting the Volume - Microphone volume can be changed directly from the Teacher Microphone. Use the “Select” button to choose which microphone you want to adjust: “Own” will control the Teacher Microphone, “Other” will control the Handheld Microphone. Once you have selected the appropriate microphone, adjust the microphone with the up and down arrow buttons.
Information on the teacher microphone, student handheld and 360 ball is below.
AE Video - How to Use the Microphones, How to Pair, and What the Lights Indicate