Spanish Club info / Dues info
¡Hola! If you want to be a member of the Spanish Club...
1. On the MBHS website: Go to RESOURCES - Go to ONLINE PAYMENTS - Go to ACADEMICS - Look for SPANISH CLUB FEE (see below if interested in a t-shirt before paying).
2. Enter the information requested.
3. Pay dues according to the following fee schedule: SAVE YOUR DUES RECEIPT. Receipt will be required by second meeting, AUG 29!
Sophomores: Make a one-time payment of $15.00; this entitles you to membership in the Spanish Club for all three years of high school.
Juniors: Make a one-time payment of $10.00; this entitles you to membership in the Spanish Club for your junior and senior years.
Seniors: Make a one-time payment of $5.00; this entitles you to membership in the Spanish Club for your senior year.
4. Remember --- you pay dues ONCE. Only students with dues paid ride on the homecoming float.
5. Sign up here: Member Registration Form
6. First Meeting: August 21st! See you there!
7. If you have questions, contact Señora Leopard (email@example.com).¡Muchas gracias!