WEPA PRINTINGMBHS currently has four WEPA kiosks available for student printing. Two ways to use WEPA include:
Each student has $20 preloaded to their WEPA account each year.If you need to add additional funds to your account:
- Walking up to one of the WEPA kiosks on campus, swipe your student ID or type in school Google account. Select file to print and click print.
- Access wepanow.com from any device with Internet access. Sign in with WEPA account which is school Google account and password. Select file to print. When on campus access a kiosks and release print job.
- Sign in with school WEPA account (school email and password)
- Click MENU, Deposit funds
About WEPA kiosk printing:
- Kiosks are in 4 locations on the MBHS campus, Library, Lunchroom, Mall near The Spot, 500 hall.
- Prints black/white and color copies; single or double-sided; 8.5X11
- Kiosks use high-quality laser paper and high-definition ink
- Cloud printing with touch-screen kiosks
- Prints most Windows and MAC file types
- Print from anywhere - home computer, Chromebook, laptop, or USB at a kiosk
- Files remain available for 24 hours and are accessible at any kiosk on campus