MBJH WEB is a junior high program that welcomes 7th graders and helps them build confidence throughout the first year of their junior high experience. We also host different events for all students throughout the year, including the 7th grade dance, Trucks and Tunes, and Spartan Day.
The MBJH WEB program is built on the belief that students want to and can help other students succeed. This summer and fall, faculty will train select members of the upcoming 8th and 9th grade class to be WEB Leaders. WEB Leaders are positive role models who introduce 7th graders to the Junior High and help them be successful. MBJH WEB’s goal is to provide a structure in which students make real connections with a diverse group of peers, while recognizing that people at our school care about them and their success. If you are interested in applying, please check our link to the application page for upcoming deadlines and the application itself.
WEB Leaders are students who are:
- Service oriented
- Team builders
- Take pride in their school
- Have respect for themselves and others
- volunteer to sit with the new student at lunch
- help someone pick up their books and supplies that have scattered in the hall
- pick up a random piece of trash on the floor
- are quick with a smile for people they meet
- do the right thing when no one is looking
WEB Leaders are students who
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
To find out more information about the MBJH WEB Leaders, contact Nidia Fernandez-Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)