Preschool Enrollment for 2017-2018
for Special Education Services or Role Model Application
Mountain Brook Preschool Program was developed to provide opportunities for children with disabilities to receive instruction and services in a typical preschool classroom that includes peer role models.
To Apply for the 2017-2018 School Year
For children with disabilities:
If you believe your child needs to be evaluated for special education services,
contact Susan Glenn at 205-871-4608.
Be prepared to provide residency documentation, child's social security card (voluntary),
child's birth certificate or other proof of age, and most recent immunization form.
For peer role models:
Print and complete application and return to Susan Glenn at Mountain Brook Board of Education, 32 Vine Street, Mountain Brook, Alabama 35213.
Role models are accepted based on program needs. If accepted, be prepared to provide residency documentation, child's social security card (voluntary), child's birth certificate or other proof of age, and most recent immunization form.
Proof of Residency:
- Property/Warranty Deed, Signed
- Closing Disclosure, Signed
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with all necessary information and signatures
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Blue Form)
- Release of Information Form