Welcome to Technology Assist
This resource is designed to assist parents and staff with quick How To information in regard to using the technology and technology related services and applications. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is a particular topic that you would like to see added.For classroom technology questions (Chromebook, classroom apps, login or password, support, etc.), please see the following:
- Find out about assignments! - For assistance with online assignments and classroom technology questions, contact your child’s teacher.
- Tell us the problem! - Technology assistance is available by filling out the Technology Assistance (TeleTech) form. A member of the technology team will be available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to address form submissions.
- Call us! - To speak with someone directly in the technology department, call 205-877-8304.
- Email us! - For email support related to technology issues, send your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Mountain Brook Schools Technology on Demand for additional troubleshooting guides.
For additional technology support, contact your school’s local technology coordinator:
- BWF: Sharon Mumm
- CBS: Whitney Babatunde
- CES: Paula Stanbridge
- MBE: Kiesha LeRoux
- MBJH: Angie Clark
- MBHS: Joani Kay