Welcome to Technology Assist
This resource is designed to assist parents and staff with quick How To information in regard to using technology and technology-related services and applications. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is a particular topic that you would like to see added.For classroom technology questions (Chromebook, classroom apps, login or password, support, etc.), please see the following:
- Find out about assignments! - For assistance with online assignments and classroom technology questions, contact your child’s teacher.
- Tell us the problem! - Contact your local school technology coordinator.
- Call us! - To speak with someone directly in the technology department, call 205-877-8304.
- Email us! - For email support related to technology issues, send your question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Mountain Brook Schools Technology on Demand for additional troubleshooting guides.
For additional technology support, contact your school’s local technology coordinator:
- BWF: Sharon Mumm
- CBS: Charlsie Wigley
- CES: Paula Stanbridge
- MBE: Kiesha LeRoux
- MBJH: Melanie Haynes
- MBHS: Drew Jackson