ON-SITE REGISTRATION, THURSDAY AUGUST 2nd7:30- 11:30 am
1:00 - 4:30 pm
(closed 11:30-1:00)MAKE-UP REGISTRATION - AUGUST 8th, 8:30 - 10:30 AM
- All students should plan to be on campus August 2nd to have school pictures made. Pictures are used in several school publications, so please dress accordingly.
- Final copy of schedules, parking assignments (juniors and seniors), and pre-ordered supplies will be available.
- Fee payments stations will be open where you may use credit card or check.
- Students will have the opportunity to sign-up for clubs.
- Schedules will be available online July 6th - 25th.
- Schedule change dates are July 9th and 13th on campus.
- If you wish to order school supplies or pre-pay for registration, you may do so online July 16-July 25. We highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity.
PREPARING FOR AUGUST REGISTRATION
Please take a moment to review the following documents as you prepare for on-site registration. We look forward to seeing everyone.
- Letter from Philip Holley, Principal
- Letter from SGA President
- Letter from Spartan PTO
- School Supply Lists
- THE SPOT information flyer
- Registration Fee Sheet
- Registration Guide
FORMS - please print, complete, and bring the following forms to on-site registration.
- Online Payment Option (available July 16-25)
- View student schedules in MBS ClassLink Portal and Chalkable. Remember to select 2018-2019 year.
- Please look at class names carefully and pay the corresponding fees. Not all classes have fees. Fee sheet is linked above.
- If your student takes PE or participates in any sport, please pay the PE fee.
- Yearbook - remember to click the check box if you want to pay for the yearbook.
- NOTE: When making your online payment, enter the student's name in the Student ID field.
- **Click when ready to make payments: MBHS Online Payment
- Purchase All Sports Pass (for more information see the MBHS Athletic section of website)
- SPARTAN PTO http://www.spartan.my-pto-org
- Join or Donate to Spartan PTO
- Sign up to volunteer
- Payment Help - contact Margaret Weems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Supply Orders - contact Jessie Creech (email@example.com)
- SPARTAN PTO - contact
- ClassLink or Chalkable - contact Joani Kay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include student's full name, grade level, and description of the problem.