2022-2023 EXPRESSIONS ART CONTEST
Expressions Information Flyer 22-23
- REGISTRATION and ONLINE Entries Due - January 23
- Art and Photography Due - January 26
- School Receptions - Week of February 6th
- Crestline - February 8
- District Reception - March 2
- Grade 1-Grade 2
- Grade 3-Grade 4
- Grade 5-Grade 6
- Creative Writing
- Visual Arts
- Instrumental/Voice Performance
Students may submit works in any of the five arts areas.
The categories for Instrumental Voice/Performance and Film require a video upload.
Parents and students are required to review the rules to avoid disqualification.
STEPS TO ENTER THE CONTEST: All Online forms and uploads close at midnight Jan. 23rd.
1. Review the rules.
2. Complete the Entry Form
3. After completing the entry form, if required for your entry, upload a video or creative writing.