eDay- October 2017
Print the checklist to ensure you complete all of the assignments. eDay Checklist
2) Once completed, check it off on your eDay checklist.
1) Complete workbook pages 21-23 online
Directions: Go to classlinks. Login to Pearson Realize. Click classes. Click on assignments. Be sure to click the next button on page 21 to go to page 22. Don't forget to hit turn in when finished.
Adjust rows and columns to a 5 by 10.
3) Practice multiplication facts by doing a practice quiz.
1) Go to the following link to watch/listen to the story, My Rotten Red-Headed Brother
. Click Here to Watch
3) Continue working on your reading requirements.
Go to classlinks. Click on Brainpop. Click on brainpop assigned to you by Ms. Wilson. Submit quiz to Ms. Wilson when done.
Specials: Click on the link below for your class's Friday special. Complete the eDay assignment on that teacher's page only.
- Open https://join.quizizz.com in your browser
- Enter the 6-digit game code 311465 , and click "Proceed"
- Now enter your name including your class code then click "Join Game!" (example: 4M-John)
- You will get an avatar, and then see a "Start Game" button. Click it to begin!
(complete a 30 minute session on Typing Agent
Wilson- LMC- How Library Books are Shelved
- Go to our Library webpage
- Click on Library Links https://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/Page/1564
- Locate the icon for Shelve It (owl) on the Symbaloo
- Play each level of Fiction, sorting the spine labels by the first 3 letters of the author’s last name
- Play each level of Dewey (nonfiction), sorting the call numbers by the number
- Practice until you can complete each level without missing any!