How does an athlete sign up for Cross Country?
You must complete the following information:
1. ONLINE REGISTRTATION:
- Please be careful when you enter your email addresses. We will copy and paste these into our email list. Put all the email addresses you want listed.
- Click this link to complete the online registration:
2. Spirit Packs: Click the link below to access the spirit pack form. Make checks payable to MBJH.
- Athletic spirit packs are designed to provide equipment and other essentials for students associated with a particular athletic program. Any minimal funds that are generated through the purchase of the student/athlete spirit pack will be used to support the (sport) program by means of equipment maintenance, entry fees, etc.
3. Upload the following documents to your Dragonfly account. https://www.mtnbrook.k12.al.us/Page/6561
- Physical- Every athlete must have a current AHSAA physical on file.
- Concussion form- Concussion forms are good for the current school year.
- Participation Waiver- Participation waivers are good for the current school year.
- Sportsmanship- Please follow the directions on the webpage. You only have to do this program once.
HOW TO TURN IN YOUR FORMS:
*Online registration should be submitted online.
*Spirit pack form should be printed out and completed. Form and check should be turned into the front desk.
*All other forms MUST uploaded to your Dragonfly account.
What to do if you still have questions about Cross Country?
- Email email@example.com or
- Call Coach Conboy 205-704-4568
- Call Coach Bowers 205-999-9495
Online Registration and Spirit Pack Purchases must be completed by Wednesday, August 9th.
The first day of practice will be on Wednesday, August 9th. All athletes will change clothes and meet in the amphitheater.