2019-2020 KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT OPENS January 28, 2019
ENROLLMENT FOR PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN FOR 2019-2020 NOW OPEN
For Preschool Students, go HERE before enrolling.
**Current Mountain Brook Schools Preschoolers moving up to Kindergarten in 2019-2020 are considered Returning students and do not need to enroll as New students.
To Enroll Your Child for the 2019-2020 School Year as a NEW STUDENT:
Step 1 - Online Demographic Information - click the link below
Student Enrollment Forms - NOW OPEN
Step 2 - Gather necessary documents
Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
- Signed and Completed Warranty Deed or
- Signed Settlement Statement or Signed Closing Disclosure or
- Current and Complete Leasing Agreement, with current dates and all necessary signatures
- AND current utility bill
- IF APPLICABLE custody agreement in cases of parent separation, divorce, or other custody scenarios
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary). If no Social Security card or number is provided, an alternate number will be assigned.
- Birth Certificate or other proof of age, and
- Most current Certificate of Immunization (Original Form) even if your child is not yet 5.
Step 3 - Bring all documents to the Onsite Event:
Note: If siblings are currently enrolled in Mountain Brook Schools, and the family residence has not changed, a Letter of Residency must still be obtained but the residency documentation is not required unless the family has moved.
- Cherokee Bend Elementary - Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Crestline Elementary - Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Mountain Brook Elementary - Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Brookwood Forest Elementary - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
**If you cannot attend an Onsite event, you may bring your documents to Mountain Brook Board of Education at 32 Vine Street.
Step 4 - Pay for Supplies below
Select the School Your Child will attend for 2019-2020 (You will also be able to pay for supplies at the onsite event.)
*If you have difficulties with the online payment page, contact the school bookkeeper and they can take your payment over the phone and enter online for you or you can take a check by the local school.
- Brookwood Forest Elementary Online Payments
- Cherokee Bend Elementary Online Payments
- Crestline Elementary Online Payments
- Mountain Brook Elementary Online Payments
Kindergarten Students must be 5 years old on or before September 2, 2019.