2019-20 Online Registration Time
Online Pre-Registration Time!
MBHS on-campus registration is scheduled for Thursday, August 1st, 2019. We offer the opportunity for families to complete much of the registration process online July 5-18. Families may view class schedules, pre-order classroom supplies, and pay class fees during this time. Participating in the online process saves you time at the school on August 1st. The window for online registration will close at 3:00, July 18th.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION (Available July 5-18)
- Student Schedules - Beginning July 5 at 3:00 pm, families may view MBHS student schedules by accessing MBS Portal ClassLink and Chalkable. Links are on the front of the MBHS website. Your username and password will be the same as you used all last year. Be sure to selct 2019-2020 school year. If you need log in assistance please contact Joani Kay, MBHS Technology Coordinator. If you are new to MBHS, please contact the Counseling office. Contact information is listed below.
- Schedule Change Request - If you need to request a schedule change, please print the form below and bring to the school on:
- July 10, 8:00-12:00, 1:00-3:00
- July 16, 8:00-12:00, 1:00-3:00
- Schedule Change form
- $50 fee per request
- Ordering Classroom Supplies - Families may order classroom supplies online between July 5-18. This is the only time you may order supplies. All supplies ordered during online registration time will be available for pick-up on August 1st at on-campus registration. The supply list and flyer are linked below.
- Paying Registration Fees - Please remember the following when paying registration fees:
- View student schedules in MBS ClassLink Portal and Chalkable. Remember to select 2019-2020 year.
- Please look at class names carefully and pay the corresponding fees. Not all classes have fees.
- Fee sheet linked below.
- School Supply list linked below.
- NOTE: When making your online payment, enter the student's name in the Student ID field.
- Click when ready to make payments: Online Payment Option
- Check the “yearbook” box. This is not included in the $210.00 general fee box. The $210.00 general fee box + the $85.00 yearbook box make the $295.00 general fee total listed on the fee sheet.
- Each student that participates in a sport or takes PE must pay the PE fee, only once. Multiple sport students only pay one time.
- Juniors pay the Prom Fee.
- Seniors pay the Graduation Fee
- If you have any questions or issues about the payment process, please EMAIL Margaret Weems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Sports Pass - Click to Purchase All Sports Pass
Please take a moment to review the following documents as you prepare for registration.
- Letter from Philip Holley, Principal
- Letter from SGA President
- Letter from Spartan PTO
- School Supply Lists
- THE SPOT information flyer
- Registration Fee Sheet
- Registration Guide (will be added for August on-site registration)
ON-SITE REGISTRATION - August 1st
- On-site registration for all students will be August 1st. All MBHS students should plan to be on campus to have school pictures made. Pictures are used in several school publications, so please dress accordingly.
- Final copy of schedules, parking assignments (juniors and seniors), and pre-ordered supplies will be available.
- Fee payments stations will be open where you may use credit card or check.
- Students will have the opportunity to sign-up for clubs.
FORMS - please print, complete, and bring the following forms to on-campus registration August 1st.
SPARTAN PTO http://www.spartan.my-pto-org
- Join or Donate to Spartan PTO
- Sign up to volunteer
- Contact Dena Berte (email@example.com)
- Counseling Office - 205-414-3818
- Payment Help - contact Margaret Weems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- School Supply Orders - contact Jessie Creech (email@example.com)
- SPARTAN PTO - Dena Berte (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ClassLink or Chalkable - contact Joani Kay (email@example.com)
- Include student's full name, grade level, and description of the problem.