You may work in The Cloud which makes your files accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device.
You may also work Offline on a local machine. Offline is only accessible on that one machine but great alternative when you do not have Internet access.
Working Offline (one local machine)
- Access MBS Office 365 and log in with your MBS network and password
- NOTE: Students will access using:
- Click Collaborate Area - One Drive Tile
- NOTE: You can change the setting so it will always open in OneDrive if you prefer
- Open a document you previous created in OneDrive or upload to OneDrive
- Select EDIT in WORD to have it work and save in another location, not in the cloud.