Lunch Balance Refunds

Graduating Seniors and students that have withdrawn from the district can receive a refund on their lunch balances by completing a new vendor form. Vendor Form for Reimbursement

If graduating Seniors have siblings still in the district, the remaining funds must be transferred by the parent via the LINQ Connect Portal and/or a refund must be requested.